The ACC Football Kickoff/Media Days begin on Thursday, so we wanted to preview the event, while also diving into the Syracuse Orange’s depth chart update (which could very well be a discussion topic for Dino Babers down in Charlotte).
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk Orange roster update, everything you want to know about media days, and a Big 12 football preview. Some of the larger points:
- Is Oklahoma or Oklahoma State more likely to win the Big 12?
- Syracuse’s two-deep depth chart may be more stable than any in recent memory
- Why can’t Kansas State just be trash like we assume it to be?
- The rationale behind Kenneth Ruff switching from linebacker to nose tackle in a year
- Discussing how this monstrosity comes to be
- Do we buy into Texas? If we don’t, the Big 12 is screwed
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast goes runs about an hour. We cover the ACC Football Kickoff/Media Days, Syracuse’s depth chart update, preview the Big 12 football season, and some beer too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: