Because it’s the offseason, there’s plenty of opportunity for #jokesandgarbage now on the site. This week’s topic: Emoji ownership and why the Syracuse Orange have more of a right to use an orange than the Tennessee Volunteers do.
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons carry on about emojis, plus football scheduling, independents and some beer, too. Among the other larger talking points:
- We cool with Syracuse kickoff times? I guess...
- Okay, we have to talk about Liberty a bit
- BYU’s current status as an independent and long-term prospects staying there
- UMass is screwed, which is unfortunate (for them)
- The Vols are much more fragile than we realized, and that’s fine
- Maybe the Orange should start every season on the road
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about an hour. We get plenty of Syracuse talk (in various forms), then get into college football independents and of course, some beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: