Hey, the Syracuse Orange football program can breed some optimism right now (maybe). So we chat the next five years of Syracuse -- and then back track a bit to what we may have predicted five years ago.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk Orange football futures, the NFC South, the Jaguars and course, beer. Some of the larger talking points we hit on:
- Reviewing the NFC South’s Draft results, and which team may win that division
- The Jaguars may be terrible this year, so draft Sam Darnold next year?
- Dino Babers and the Syracuse football locker room
- Weirdest coaches in college football (other than Pirate Leach)
- The weird time that was Doug Marrone’s 2011-12 offseason
- Orange football scheduling (and complaining on our part)
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs a little over an hour. We get into a lot of Syracuse future talk, plus the NFC South, the Jags and of course, beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: