To make up for last week’s technological gaffe, we open up this week’s podcast by discussing the Syracuse Orange lacrosse program for an extended amount of time. We try to be pretty reasonable to make up for the corners of the internet that aren’t so relaxed about this topic.
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk Orange lacrosse coaching nonsense, new Syracuse basketball commit Marek Dolezaj and of course, beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Which Syracuse football fact was the most surprising yesterday?
- Why were the Orange the country’s best team on third and short?
- Avoiding Baylor talk by mocking the program (and a bear statue) instead
- Marek Dolezaj and what’s been happening with SU recruiting
- An extended treatise directly to the #FireDesko folks
- How would recruiting work if EA Sports just made an NCAA Football mascot game?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about an hour and five minutes long. We actually stick to Syracuse stuff, including lacrosse recaps, Marek Dolezaj and of course, some beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: