After a couple weeks off, the podcast reconvenes to recap the news-filled beginning of this offseason. Covering the Syracuse Orange, you’re used to a lot of things happening. But given the lack of actual games of late, even this was a bit excessive.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons get together to chat about Mike Hopkins’s future in Washington (and Syracuse), Patrick Ewing and some beer (among others things). Some of the larger talking points:
- The time Georgetown lost to Florida Gulf Coast: An Oral History
- A lot of conversation about Syracuse’s secondary
- Tyler Lydon, the NBA Draft and potential
- Current SU students need to drink more
- What’s Mike Hopkins’s trajectory at Washington?
- If not Hopkins, who would potentially coach the Orange?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour long. We chat about Syracuse and Georgetown basketball, some Orange football, and of course, beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: