We’re officially in the football OFF-offseason... that is, once the NFL Draft is over with this weekend. The Syracuse Orange have just one player likely to get drafted this year, but that doesn’t stop us from discussing the event ad nauseum.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview the NFL Draft a bit, recap the Orange spring game and of course, beer. Some of the larger talking points we hit on:
- Five minutes of hot Jake Plummer takes
- No, seriously, read Dion Watiers’s article
- Where’s Amba Etta-Tawo getting selected?
- Next year’s draft could have a lot more Syracuse players, as we discuss
- Drafting quarterbacks in the first round is incredibly dumb
- And Jacksonville Jaguars stuff, just because
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just under an hour. There’s plenty of NFL Draft talk, plus the usual Syracuse football and beer (and other topics).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: