Syracuse Orange football is wrapping up spring practice. So we dive into how that’s been going, plus some basketball things.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk Orange special teams, some basketball recruiting targets, and some beer (plus other stuff). Some of the larger talking points we hit on:
- Forget Group of Five; what about the Group of 60-70?
- Praising Sterling Hofricther’s freshman effort
- Retroactively enjoying the 2008-09 basketball team
- Dino Babers is adapting before our eyes, which could be fun
- We avoid politics (mostly) by discussing the North Carolina bill nonsense
- Ryan Norton’s athleticism was best utilized off-campus
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just under an hour. We do discuss a bunch of Syracuse and basketball, then drift into realignment topics, and of course, beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: