The season may (we stress MAY) hang in the balance for the Syracuse Orange (18-13, 10-8) today against the Miami Hurricanes (20-10, 10-8). Syracuse beat the 'Canes the last time around, but a lot's changed since January and to expect that precise result again is foolish. Still, the Orange stand a real chance to win, and with a win, would seemingly lock up their NCAA Tournament chances (if they hadn't already).
Everything gets going early at noon ET. For those at Brooklyn's Barclays Center, you're in for a full day of second round ACC hoops. If you're watching at home, you'll find the game on ESPN (as well as ACC Network).
Before the game starts, here's some reading materials you may want to spend some time with:
- Andrew previews what you'll see when Syracuse takes on Miami
- Ben wonders if this is the year the Orange win an ACC Tournament game
- I'll be in town, but not until Wednesday night (don't mess this up, SU...)
- We spoke to State of the U about this matchup and what to expect
- Everything you need to know about this game: time, TV, history, odds & more
- Hoya Suxa broke down probabilities and odds in the ACC Tournament
- Bubble talk! You LOVE bubble talk!
- We try to predict what happens in this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here in the thread. And G'ORANGE!