The regular season wraps up this afternoon/evening for the Syracuse Orange (17-13, 9-8). Squarely on the NCAA Tournament bubble, SU could use a win going into the ACC Tournament -- even if it means a less advantageous matchup in the second round of that event.
You could say the same things for our foe, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (17-13, 8-9), however. Tech beat Syracuse the last time around, though that matchup was down in Atlanta. This game will be in Syracuse, where the Orange have played far better. The Yellow Jackets are just 2-9 on the road this year.
The game tips off at 4 p.m. ET at the Carrier Dome, and you can watch things on the ACC Network if you're not in attendance.
But before things get started, here's some reading material about this matchup:
- Check out James's preview of what to expect in this conference rematch
- We discussed what's at stake with our friends at From the Rumble Seat
- All you'll need for this one: TV listings, odds, history and more
- Ben and I talk Syracuse bubble on this week's podcast (for your ears!)
- Speaking of bubble... our foes are improving
- We try giving some predictions for this game (and so do you)