The Syracuse Orange lost to Louisville on Sunday, and since then, bubble concerns have ramped up. You can’t feel amazing about the Orange’s chances right now, even if they still stand a better shot to make it than most around them on the bubble...
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Ben Sigel to dive into bubble conversations, talk ACC Tournament seedings, and even some beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Last night’s bubble happenings fail to help Syracuse at all
- Could Syracuse and Cal be forced to face off again?
- Contemplating losing for ACC Tournament seeding gain...
- ... And then thinking better of it; just win the whole thing.
- Illinois State could create bubble chaos
- Why isn’t anyone talking about Hopkins’s impact on making last year’s tourney?
- Want more beer? Follow John (and Dan) on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 50 minutes or so. It’s entirely Syracuse basketball-centric.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Hey, this show’s sponsored again: Want to keep track of every game you’ve ever attended? Check out SportsPassport.com (or download it from the App Store)!
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: