Is this a win-and-you're-in situation for the Syracuse Orange? One thing is for certain, a win would enhance the Orange's chances heading into the final week of the regular season. Syracuse (17-12, 9-7) and the Louisville Cardinals (22-6, 10-6) will go at it for a second time this season.
In the first matchup, Louisville was victorious in overtime, 76-72. Andrew White had a game-high 22 points, but shot just 2-of-14 from 3-point range, and 7-of-24 overall. The Cardinals had five players hit double-figures points, and out-rebounded the Orange by eight.
Freshman Tyus Battle, who wasn't 100 percent for the first matchup after dealing with an illness, looks to be back to normal. He scored 18 points in Wednesday's win over No. 10 Duke at the Carrier Dome.
Before things get started, here are some things you may want to read about the matchup:
- A preview I wrote on Friday, including three keys to the game for the Orange
- TV listings, history, odds & more
- The staff at TNIAAM predicts the game
- Jim Boeheim continues to troll us over his retirement plans
- Bubble watch: Syracuse continues to improve vs. the field
Leave your pre-, in and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!