Can the Syracuse Orange (16-12, 8-7) fix the current losing streak and get the marquee win that sends them safely into the NCAA Tournament field? We'll find out tonight when the strong disliked Duke Blue Devils (22-5, 10-4) come to town with very little on the line themselves beyond their continued efforts to finish first in the ACC.
Before things get started, here are some things you may want to read about the matchup:
- All you'll need to know about Duke: History, schedule, odds, etc.
- Could Syracuse make the tourney as a 12-seed?
- Somehow, the Orange can still tie for the ACC regular season title
- Andrew tells you three things to watch in advance of this matchup
- Chatting with Duke Basketball Report about how the game might go down
- Ben revisits this "rivalry" we may or may not have with Duke
- We ask a dog (and not just any dog) some things about the Blue Devils
- What the hell is going to happen in this one? TNIAAM gives predictions (and so do you)
Leave your pre-,in and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!