The Syracuse Orange (16-11, 8-6) are in the midst of a two-game slide, but are still very much in the NCAA Tournament conversation. Sunday's opponent, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (15-11, 6-7), are on a one-game losing skid, but are also still vying for a postseason berth. Something's gotta give, however.
This game tips off at McCamish Pavilion in Atlanta at 6:30 p.m. ET. You can watch the proceedings on ESPNU, as well.
Before things get started, here are some things you may want to read about the matchup:
- All you'll need to know about Georgia Tech: History, schedule, odds, etc.
- James provides a scouting report on the Yellow Jackets
- We chatted with From the Rumble Seat about the likely outcome of the game
- Syracuse's road to the tournament is littered with cliches
- Whoever created the ACC Tournament seating chart wants you to struggle
- The Orange's national title odds have already dropped in less than a week
- What the hell is going to happen in this one? TNIAAM gives predictions (and so do you)
Leave your pre-,in and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!