The Syracuse Orange (7-1) have been playing well so far this season, and may have earned the team’s best win to-date on Tuesday against UConn. Now, they’ll look to keep up the momentum on Saturday against the Colgate Raiders (3-5). We’ve faced Colgate quite a few times, as you know. However, it’s been 51 meetings since ‘Gate’s last win vs. the Orange.
Things get started at 2 p.m. ET from the Carrier Dome. If you’re not attending, you can catch the game on your local ACC Network affiliate or WatchESPN.
But beforehand, what do you need to know about Colgate? Some links to peruse.
- Key info for today’s matchup: History, time, odds, etc.
- Five things to watch when Syracuse takes on the Raiders
- Talking about Mike Hopkins and Washington’s win over Kansas
- SU’s a 10-seed in the latest bracketology
- We sort of preview the game on this week’s podcast
- This is Syracuse’s best rebounding team in awhile
- TNIAAM staff predictions: Can the Orange extend the win streak vs. ‘Gat?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here, and please avoid gifs and large images (for thread lag purposes).