The Syracuse Orange are 7-1 so far this basketball season, and in some ways, look a lot better than what we’d expected -- especially on the defensive end. That’s where we lead things off while trading off between UConn review discussions and a Colgate preview.
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons recap the UConn win, preview Colgate, and of course get into some beer as well. The larger topics:
- Colgate’s Jack Ferguson is the most “Jack Ferguson” person you could imagine
- Syracuse’s zone has moved really well inside the arc and on the boards
- Why the Pac-12 is putting itself at a disadvantage when it comes to the CFP
- Some real-time talk about Mike Hopkins and Washington upsetting Kansas
- Our low-majors for this year: Loyola Chicago, UC Irvine, LIU-Brooklyn
- How many ACC wins is it going to take to make the NCAA Tournament with this schedule?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs a little over an hour. It’s mostly Syracuse basketball talk for 30-40 minutes, then it veers sideways in the ways you’ve come to expect.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: