The Syracuse Orange head to ACC play at 11-2, and there’s plenty of storylines to break down in the conference before we jump into league play. Obviously SU’s looked pretty good on defense, but on offense... there are far more questions we need to address. Also thanks to our producer, Louis, for upping the quality of this humble podcast.
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk Syracuse’s ACC outlook, the early signing period last week, and of course get into some beer as well. The larger topics:
- Why Syracuse can benefit from recruiting Texas a bit more
- What’s needed beyond Tyus Battle for Orange hoops to be successful
- Assessing the ACC’s top three teams and whether they stay there
- Diving into the mystery that is Wofford this year
- Is Paschal Chukwu turning a corner?
- Why the zone is frustrating Syracuse so much
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 50 minutes or so. It’s Syracuse basketball on the front end and football recruiting on the back, for those that want to separate things out.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: