The Syracuse Orange (9-1) are back in action tonight against the Buffalo Bulls (7-3). Buffalo’s no world-beater, but they are just two years removed from back-to-back NCAA Tournament bids. And they have exactly the type of player that could put a scare into us in CJ Mossinburg. This isn’t the MOST concerning game, but let’s not just blindly assume a win either.
Things get started from the Carrier Dome at 7 p.m. ET. You can watch the game on ACC Network Extra/ESPN.
But before all of that, what do we need to know about Buffalo in advance? Some links to peruse at your leisure:
- Key info for this matchup: History, time, odds, etc.
- Five things to watch when the Orange take on the Bulls
- Tyus Battle’s off to a hot start and is on pace for a historically great season
- Frank Howard’s emerging as a leader for Syracuse
- TNIAAM makes its staff predictions (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here, and please avoid gifs and large images (for thread lag purposes).