The Syracuse Orange (8-1) head down to D.C. to face the hated Georgetown Hoyas (8-0) this weekend. And to prep you for that, we provide a preview of what their team is and isn’t after pounding eight straight cupcakes to start the season.
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk Syracuse vs. Georgetown, preview football’s early signing period next week, and of course get into some beer as well. The larger topics:
- Could any Syracuse football coaches get hired elsewhere this offseason?
- SU’s scholarship situation and how they wrap up this recruiting class
- Mocking Georgetown for a variety of reasons
- Debating the Hoyas’ three-point shooting, which might be alright or might not be
- All aboard the Loyola Chicago bandwagon!
- Syracuse could end up with a top-40 football recruiting class if things break right
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs a little over an hour. The first half is all Syracuse football recruiting, then the second half is SU-Georgetown, for those who prefer one or the other.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: