The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is 6-0, which is great -- though they also have a Saturday game against the No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks. There’s also a discussion to be had about what the hell happened to Syracuse football’s defense down the stretch. And thanks, as always, to Louis for producing this up into something listenable.
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview SU vs. Kansas, review the football season and chat some beer too. The larger topics:
- Why Kansas has too many shooters for Syracuse’s defense to cover at once
- How expectations may have changed for SU basketball already
- Looking ahead at the 2018 Orange football schedule
- Explaining why no one goes to UCLA basketball games
- Laughing at UConn, because that’s fun
- Which low-major team(s) should we follow all season (like how we do with Tulane football)?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs over an hour. First half’s football, then the second half switches over to basketball. Last 15 minutes talk low-major hoops instead of Syracuse, however. You knew what you signed up for.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: