The Syracuse Orange’s path to bowl eligibility got a little more perilous after last weekend, but we keep things pretty positive anyway while discussing that -- plus a real basketball game that counts! And thanks to Louis, as always, for producing this for us!
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview Syracuse vs. Wake Forest, debate which fan base gets push alerts for all mentions (‘sup, Penn State and UConn) and of course, chats beer as well. The larger topics:
- Low snaps and how that’s slowing down SU’s offense a bit
- Don’t mess with the QB depth chart - we’re set up well for 2018 AND 2019 right now
- UCLA fans are more unrealistic than you’d think
- John accidentally banishes Toledo football to hell
- Is SU’s defense going for too many home run plays lately?
- Wake Forest’s passing defense might be getting more credit than it deserves
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs over an hour because we try to wrap up several times but instead go on off-topic tangents at the end about UCLA football and other things. First 55 minutes or so are pretty on-point, however.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: