Welcome to podcast 2: Electric Boogaloo. This episode is your customary Syracuse Orange football discussion, staying mostly on-topic about SU’s road ahead toward bowl eligibility. And thanks to Louis, as always, for producing this for us!
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview the Florida State game, talk about win probabilities, begrudgingly discuss Boston College, and share beer notes as well. The larger topics:
- Would we rather four toss-ups to end the year, or two “sure” losses?
- What’s wrong with Florida State? (and can they fix it vs. Syracuse?)
- Glaring at the Florida Gators’ coaching vacancy
- Boston College is doing some things right, which is wrong
- Syracuse’s pass rush might have a fun final four games ahead
- Bowl discussions and why this game is so critical to a postseason trip
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 50 minutes, and keeps to the topic of Syracuse football with minimal exceptions (one of which is beer).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: