Since you’ve likely shut off the Syracuse Orange football game right now, it’s time to shift focus to a team that’s not killing your soul as we speak.
The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team aims for its third straight win to start the season tonight at the Carrier Dome against the Texas Southern Tigers (0-3). Things start off at 7 p.m. ET and if you’re not attending, you can watch on ACC Network Extra/WatchESPN.
Of note, the Tigers’ leading scorer Trae Jefferson will not play for a second straight game. He was serving a suspension in Thursday’s loss to Ohio State, and it appears that will continue into tonight’s matchup.
Other than that, here are a few things to check out before SU and Texas Southern tip off.
- All the info you need for Syracuse vs. Texas Southern: Time, network, history, odds, etc.
- Five things to watch in this matchup
- Some notes from Jim Boehim on Marek Dolezaj
- If you haven’t already popped the top on some bleach following the football game, some drink recommendations for you
- Laughing at others’ misfortune while failing to hold up a mirror to ourselves
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here, and please avoid gifs and large images.