The Syracuse Orange (4-5, 2-3) host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-4, 2-3) today in a critical game for both teams. SU’s lost two straight and whether he plays or not, Eric Dungey will be banged up. Wake Forest lost last week, but is also just one win away from bowl eligibility (while the Orange need two wins).
The game kicks off at 3 p.m. ET from the Carrier Dome. If you’re not at the game, you can watch on your local RSN affiliate or stream it on ACC Network Extra (Watch ESPN).
Before things get going, what should you be reading about this afternoon’s matchup?
- All of the info you’ll want to know: History, fun facts, odds, etc.
- Five things you need to watch out for when the Orange take on the Deacons
- We talk to Blogger So Dear about the game (they think Wake’s going to win)
- ... and they ask us some questions over there as well
- This week’s podcast if you missed it
- Probability breakdown of getting to six wins (it won’t be easy)
- Game day beer picks from Winston-Salem, Syracuse(ish) and Los Angeles
- Dino’s anti-ketchup on hot dogs now
- We’re wearing #PLATINUM with the awesome 44 decal as the helmet logo
- TNIAAM provides its predictions for Syracuse vs. Wake Forest