It’s homecoming weekend! The Syracuse Orange (2-3, 0-1) will take on the Pittsburgh Panthers (2-3, 0-1) in a must-win for both teams. While Syracuse is favored in this one, nothing’s guaranteed and obviously recently history has us a little uneasy about the matchup, too.
The game gets started at 12:30 p.m. ET. And if you’re not at the Carrier Dome, you can watch the game on your local RSN affiliate or ACC Network Extra.
Here’s some links before kickoff:
- Everything you need for this game: TV, odds, history, etc.
- Five things to watch when the Orange and Panthers play
- We talk to Cardiac Hill about Pittsburgh
- ... and we answer some questions about Syracuse over there
- SU dons all-orange (obviously) for the #OrangeOut
- Syracuse’s depth chart changes very little compared to last week
- This week’s podcast has little regard for Pitt’s offense this year
- Time to get annoyed about recent losses to the Panthers again
- #FakeNunes about Pittsburgh
- What are we drinking during this game? Picks from Pittsburgh, Syracuse & L.A.
- This week’s Facebook Live preview looks at SU’s passing game vs. Pitt’s secondary
- TNIAAM’s Syracuse vs. Pitt game picks (and yours too)
Leave your pre- and in-game comments here. We’ll probably have a second half thread as well to help deal with potential lag. Also, please avoid all non-dancing Floyd gifs.