This week’s episode started with so much promise. Unfortunately, you’ll never hear either of those outtake tracks. So instead, you get this throwback to the hiliariously off-topic episodes of the summer of 2015. Thanks, as always, to Louis for producing this up for us, and being the only reason this particular week’s episode is listenable.
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Syracuse’s path to bowl eligibility at first, then drift off to parts unknown (like Tulane). The larger topics:
- John’s brief history of Los Angeles traffic and the Olympics
- Tulane’s bizarre few weeks that only make sense in the AAC
- Stumping for Bryce Love to win the Heisman
- Looking at the rest of Boston College and Florida State’s schedules
- Wake Forest/Mad Max comparisons
- Every wacky way Syracuse can (or can’t) get to six wins this season
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs just under an hour. Syracuse stuff is front-loaded and then we accidentally go way off course from there. We’ll do better when there are actual games again. Probably.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: