The Syracuse Orange (4-3, 2-1) face the No. 8 Miami Hurricanes (5-0, 3-0) at 3:30 p.m. ET today. So until then, you’ll likely be watching the early games and nervously checking Twitter.
To keep your mind off of Syracuse’s challenge ahead, here are the recommended matchups to tune into:
Loser is in real danger of finishing no better than 6-6. Take some notes for the Orange’s November games about which could be more beatable (if applicable).
Don’t watch this.
UVA is aboout to be bowl eligible in October. How????
And of course, here’s some pre-game reading to put your mind right back on Syracuse vs. Miami:
- Our preview of Syracuse vs. Miami
- Everything you need to know about this game: TV, odds, history & more
- #FakeNunes: Orange vs. Hurricanes
- We spoke to State of the U about what might happen in this game
- ... and answered some questions over there as well
- Winter is coming, if Syracuse’s jersey unveil is to be believed
- HYPE TRAINNNNNNNN
- Read the awesome Zaire Franklin feature in the Player’s Tribune
- Game day beer picks for Syracuse, Miami and the L.A. area
- Dino hates blue turf, apparently
- TNIAAM makes its picks: Syracuse or Miami?