After a monumental win for the Syracuse Orange last Friday, they’ll now head down to Miami to face yet another top-10 team. We’ve measured our optimism about that one, but since we beat Clemson, we can’t help but happily recount the upset over Clemson while it’s still fresh, too. Thanks, as always, to Louis for producing this episode up for us!
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk what went right vs. Clemson, would could go wrong against Miami, and of course, chat some beer. The larger topics:
- Who supplied the Syracuse victory cigars?
- Questioning Dabo Swinney’s decision making last Friday
- What makes Miami’s Malik Rosier so dangerous?
- Openly rooting for Baylor to go 0-12
- Praising Dontae Strickland for the run game’s notable improvements
- Assessing the schedule and how the Orange hit six wins
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s pocast runs just under an hour. We give equal time to the Clemson win and the Miami game and meander a bit on beer in the middle there.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: