The Syracuse Orange will host the No. 2 Clemson Tigers this Friday on a short week. That’s... probably fine. Or at least not considerably worse than it would’ve been had the teams just met on a Saturday instead. Also, big thanks to Louis again for producing!
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview this Saturday’s matchup with Clemson, review what went right over Pitt, and of course, chat some beer. The larger topics:
- Praising Eric Dungey’s progression as a runner (and a leader)
- Why can’t Syracuse defend mobile quarterbacks?
- Discussing redshirts: When to burn one, and when not to
- Who’s Clemson’s most dangerous offensive and defensive weapons, respectively?
- The Orange run game is getting slightly better. Can that continue?
- Comparing the team’s 3-3 start to expectations
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs just under an hour. It’s all Syracuse football, all the time -- except the couple minutes we chat beer. Dan didn’t drink much last week, so not a whole lot to discuss on that front.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: