All season, Julian and Corey will be recapping the Syracuse Orange’s latest football game over the weekend -- rather than waiting for the following week when John and Dan are back on the air.
This week, they discuss Syracuse’s 33-25 loss to the N.C. State Wolfpack, including what went so wrong in the first half and what went right in the second. Uneven games have been a theme, but they’re also giving hints of what this team’s capable of once they put everything together.
- Syracuse’s second half adjustments paid dividends again
- Eric Dungey’s ability to get better over the course of games helps SU
- Orange offensive line struggles are hampering this team
- Further praise for SU’s linebackers and the impact of Zaire Franklin, Parris Bennett
- Taking issue with the penalties (especially the personal fouls)
- Syracuse’s secondary is better than the numbers show, and are improving
- Christopher Fredrick and Rodney Williams are keys to stopping Pittsburgh
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 30 minutes of all football.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: