The Syracuse Orange (12-9, 4-4) try to keep their razor-thin NCAA Tournament hopes alive on Saturday afternoon when they host the No. 6 Florida State Seminoles (18-3, 6-2). FSU's obviously an intimidating opponent, but they did just lose by 20 to Georgia Tech on Wednesday, AND Las Vegas listed the 'Noles as just three-point favorites as of Friday night. That said, Dino Babers once told us you shouldn't always believe what Vegas tells you though...
This game starts at noon ET at the Carrier Dome. If you're not attending, you'll be able to watch the proceedings on ESPN2, as well.
Before everything gets under way, you also may want to do some reading about what we're up against:
- Andrew gives you four things to watch when Syracuse plays FSU
- Is it time for Rico to make his illustrious return?
- We asked Tomahawk Nation what they think will happen in this one
- Everything you need to know about this matchup -- history, TV, odds and more
- We SORT OF preview the game on this week's podcast
- Is the script going to make an appearance on Syracuse uniforms this weekend?
- Who the hell's going to win this game? We try to predict things (and so do you).
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!