The Syracuse Orange (11-9, 3-4) return home on Tuesday night to face the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (12-7, 3-4). While the Deacs have never beaten Syracuse -- 0-4 all-time -- they appear improved this season, and are coming off two straight wins (vs. two straight losses for SU). If either team has a shot at the postseason, this is a must-win.
This game starts at 8 p.m. ET at the Carrier Dome. If you're not attending, you'll be able to watch the proceedings on ACC Network Extra, as well.
Before everything gets under way, you also may want to do some reading about what we're up against:
- James scouts the Demon Deacons before they take the court vs. Syracuse
- Dajuan Coleman's been on the bench lately, but he's remained ready to contribute
- We asked Blogger So Dear what they think will happen in this one
- Everything you need to know about this matchup -- history, TV, odds and more
- A look at Taurean Thompson's resurgent second half of the season
- Tyler Roberson's career has been defined by inconsistency; is it too late to change?
- Who the hell's going to win this game? We try to predict things (and so do you).
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!