The TNIAAM regime change means nothing for this podcast, as it will continue to be a podcast largely about things other than Syracuse Orange sports — though for at least 20 minutes (like this week), we only discuss SU.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to talk about Syracuse’s loss to Virginia Tech, what happens to Orange basketball in the next few years, and of course, some beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Giving credit to Clemson after they took home the national title
- How recruiting will have to look to get Syracuse hoops back to full strength
- Throwing shade and BC and UConn football
- Remembering the Big East West, and when college basketball tried divisions
- Will Tyler Lydon stay or go after this season?
- #goacc dominance and the conference’s firm grasp on the future
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just under an hour long. We spend the first half discussing Syracuse basketball’s future, then explore college football topics.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: