The Syracuse Orange are 1-0, which is good. But to get to 2-0, they’ll need to get through one of the top 15 teams in the country, the Louisville Cardinals.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview SU’s Friday night matchup with Louisville, review a bunch of things from the Colgate game, and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Amba Etta-Tawo’s blocking was one of many unsung positives from week one
- Chatting defense, and how U of L’s might be well-suited to stop Syracuse
- On that note, we talk concerns about the Orange’s defense vs. Colgate
- If Houston isn’t invited to the Big 12, the ACC’s going to swoop in, right?
- Lamar Jackson is terrifyingly good, but we discuss other players that can beat SU
- Eric Dungey eased into the new offense, but found his comfort zone in time
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour long. First we talk last week’s results, then move into this week’s predictions and some other college football talk, too. There’s also beer, obviously.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: