It's the debut of SU head coach Dino Babers, who hopes to take a team that finished 4-8 last season and find a way to navigate a tough schedule while still improving. He gets a good chance to set the right tone against an FCS opponent tonight.
Syracuse and Colgate have met 66 times and Colgate holds a slight edge in the all-time series, 31-30-5. However, but they have not defeated Syracuse since the 1950 campaign and SU has put up at least 40 points on them in each of the last eight contests.
- For more background on the game itself, check out our breakdown.
- We've also got a full preview of Colgate right here.
- Know the five most important things to watch before the game.
- Get the inside scoop on the Raiders with our Q&A with a Colgate blogger. Well, THE Colgate blogger.
- Syracuse will sport the blue helmet, orange jersey, blue pants combo for the first time.
- Finally, check out our predictions, in which we all try to figure out just how much Syracuse is going to win by.
Leave your pre-, in-, and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!