The game will be broadcast on ACC Network Extra with Doug Sherman (play-by-play) and Al Groh (analyst) on the call.
The Orange find themselves at a bit of a crossroads. After a quality win over Colgate in the first game, SU was run out of the building by Lamar Jackson and Louisville in the second game. A quality USF squad will test the Orange defense once again and it's a chance to either prove that they can hang against a good FBS team or if they're doomed to giving up 40/50-points all season long.
- Get caught up on the TV listings, time, history, odds and more.
- Get to know the Bulls through our Q&A with The Daily Stampede.
- Dino Babers knows what SU has to do if they want to beat USF.
- The Orange will go with the "traditional" look of orange helmet/blue jersey/orange pants.
- USF looks a bit like a Mini-Louisville, so, uh-oh.
- Here's five things to watch when the Orange and Bulls tangle.
- Not only are Antwan Cordy and Juwan Dowels out today, they're out for the year.
- When it comes to predictions, we're not expecting to see a Syracuse win today, but we are expecting points.
Leave your pre-, in-, and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!