The Syracuse Orange football season is merely days away, which means we can cap off our offseason of off-topic podcasts by being decidedly on-topic for once.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview the entirety of the Syracuse football season, from roster to depth charts and game-by-game predictions. Some of the larger talking points.
- We’re pretty excited about the offensive skill position players!
- We’re very cautious about the defensive line and secondary, however
- The strength of Babers’s offense is its versatility, which we discuss for awhile
- Are we done with Orange players changing positions?
- Finding an entertaining way to get to a 5-7 prediction
- The episode where Pat Narduzzi leaves Pitt for Penn State and Pitt hires Scott Shafer
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just under an hour and 20 minutes. We spend pretty much the entire time previewing the upcoming Syracuse football season, much to your delight.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: