We were going to talk about another conference you're minimally invested in this week. Then the Syracuse Orange hired new athletic director John Wildhack from ESPN. So we talk a lot about that, and THEN another conference.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to talk about what Syracuse in getting in its new AD, preview the Big Ten and of course, discuss beer too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Congrats on your nuptials, Wisconsin alum Russell Wilson!
- All the benefits Wildhack's ESPN connections could bring for Syracuse
- The alternate reality where Indiana's coming off a 9-3 season
- In praise of Kent Syverud and his chancellorship thus far
- John picks Michigan to win the whole damn thing, just like Vegas wants
- Imagining what Wildhack's athletic department staff could potentially look like
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs up to an hour and 10 minutes or so. We start with a lot of Syracuse/John Wildhack talk, then laugh at the Big Ten for a long stretch of time. We also discuss beer, as per usual.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: