There's nothing Syracuse Orange-related happening... unless you count The Basketball Tournament. We do, so we discuss it for a bit before diving into various topics not really related to SU sports at all.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to chat TBT, recap John's vacation, laugh at conference realignment and preview the Pac-12's football season. Some of the larger talking points:
- Discussing the most likely ringer candidates for Boeheim's Army
- Oregon State's going to get replaced by Idaho State in the Pac-12, you watch
- Does UCF have the highest ceiling of Big 12 expansion candidates?
- Making Tulane's Big 12 case for them... poorly
- How a two-loss Stanford could still find itself in the Playoff chase
- Debating Washington hype, then the dinner habits of Wazzu's Mike Leach
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs up to an hour and 10 minutes or so. We get to plenty of TBT, then the Big 12 and Pac-12 take over a bit. We also discuss beer, but this time beer from Europe.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: