The Syracuse Orange have plenty going on (as per usual). So unfortunately -- or for most of you, fortunately -- SU conversation permeates much of this week's discussion on the MAC's 2016 football season.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to take a look at the Mid-American Conference, bounce around Bill Connelly's Syracuse preview and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Talking ourselves off a ledge if Syracuse beats Louisville early...
- Dan makes disparaging remarks about the city of Akron
- TULANE'S WAVEY THE GODDAMN WAVE IS ON A FOOTBALL HELMET
- Syracuse's defense and offensive line will decide how far it goes this season
Insane person and good football coach P.J. Fleck are ready for their moment atop the MAC
- All about Tommy DeVito and the Orange quarterback situation
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs over an hour long. There's a whole lot of Syracuse talk interspersed within the #MACtion preview -- more than you'd expect, to be honest. We also discuss beer, as we typically do.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: