The Syracuse Orange football season -- and college football, in general -- is getting closer and closer. So while we cover everything about SU in writing here on the site, we're using the podcast to talk about the sport's other conferences (and eventually, the ACC too).
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview the Big 12, round up recent SU football recruiting gains and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Baylor? No, we're not talking about them at all...
- A whole bunch of reasons why Syracuse recruiting is going so well
- The case for Big 12 champs: Oklahoma vs. TCU
- Arkansas is going to start 0-3 no matter who they play, so why bother scheduling?
- Tom Herman's going to win the Big 12. This year. Just watch.
- Debating the "should Ervin Philips be a running back?" thing we always like bring up
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour long. We do spend plenty of time on Syracuse (especially with regard to recruiting), then it's time for Big 12 previews, even if we don't talk about half the teams. We also discuss beer, as per usual.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: