Boeheim's Army returns to the court pretty soon for The Basketball Tournament and when they do they'll be sporting new uniforms.
Here they are! The #BoeheimsArmy #TBT2016 jerseys. What's your favorite part of this year's design? pic.twitter.com/XK6cErNgzi— Boeheim's Army (@BoeheimsArmy) June 29, 2016
You'll probably note that they are close to what the squad wore last year except for a few tweaks...
- The big change is that the orange version is now an orange camo style instead of one block color. The white version appears to have a gray-ish camo effect as well.
- Much like acutal Syracuse Orange uniforms, they've been de-blued and they've upped the platinum ante. Is nothing sacred anymore?
- The side stripes have been extended and fade down as they move down the torso. The shorts "fade in" as the stripes move down.
- The collar and sleeve trim is one solid color instead of two lines.
- If you look close enough, you'll see a 31 patch on the back of the jersey for Pearl Washington.
Other than that they're relatively the same. Also the same, you can purchase the orange jerseys for $60 and $5 of each sale goes to benefit the Jim & Juli Boeheim Foundation.
Boeheim's Army starts play on July 16 and you can find discounted tickets to their Philadelphia games here.