The Syracuse Orange football season -- and college football, in general -- is getting closer and closer. So while we cover everything about SU in writing here on the site, we're using the podcast to talk about the sport's other conferences (and eventually, the ACC too).
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview the American Athletic Conference talk about where Syracuse players could go in the NBA Draft, and of course, discuss beer too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Discussing the NBA Draft, before the Knicks and Derrick Rose take over
- Tulane gets an appropriate (for once) amount of air time
- Mocking USC for at least 15 minutes, for the second straight week
- Tom Herman may be better off at Houston than nay other job right now
- Explaining what Syracuse's recruiting strategy is with all these wide receivers
- Derailing the entire show with uncontrollable laughter, to the point of tears
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour long. There's plenty of Syracuse in the first half, then very little while we discuss the AAC. We also talk beer, as per usual.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: