The Syracuse Orange football season -- and college football, in general -- is getting closer and closer. So while we cover everything about SU in writing here on the site, we're using the podcast to talk about the sport's other conferences (and eventually, the ACC too).
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to take a look at the Mountain West Conference, talk about removing the ACC's divisions for everyone's betterment, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Trading Spaces: Arizona Edition
- Discussing why Craig Bohl never should have jumped to Wyoming
- The ACC getting rid of divisions might help make a conference network more palatable
- Taurean Thompson, take your time on that decision
- John and Dan audition to be USC's next AD/head coach search firm in two years
- Casting some doubt on Boise State as the Mountain West favorite
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs over an hour long. There's a whole lot of Syracuse talk interspersed within the #MACtion preview -- more than you'd expect, to be honest. We also discuss beer, as we typically do.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: