There are some things going on with Syracuse Orange sports. But more for our typical purposes -- talking about random nonsense -- conference realignment seems to be a topic worth diving into a whole lot more.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons start out talking about Orange lacrosse, then make a bunch of realignment jokes for around 45 minutes, and drift into beer too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Dan gets a confusing, startling introduction to the Pioneer League
- The tradition of Syracuse lacrosse's winning hurts its fans... so we should just deal with it
- West Virginia holds a lot of the Big 12's expansion cards...
- ... and also stops it from adding the best possible programs
- Making the case for UC-Davis or UC-Irvine as long-term MWC expansion options
- Congrats, Cincinnati. We think you're the most likely team to join the Big 12!
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour. We chat a bunch about Syracuse lacrosse, make light of conference realignment and of course, discuss beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: