We're 98 days away from the Syracuse Orange's season opener, and that means we're going to start previewing the upcoming year of college football. First up: the Sun Belt!
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to discuss all things #FunBelt, plus Syracuse's athletic director search, ACC/B1G Challenge matchups, and of course, beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Washington is the West Coast Tennessee this year... or the other way around?
- Georgia Southern (and Georgia Tech) should stop tethering themselves to the triple option
- Dan recounts running into Doug Marrone at Top's on South Campus
- Appalachian State hosts Miami because Mark Richt has lost control of Hurricanes scheduling
- We play "wait, is this team really in the Sun Belt?"
- Laughing at the Golden State Warriors' current playoff predicament
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs nearly an hour and 15 minutes. We talk about things related to Syracuse for a good 30 minutes or so, then switch gears to the Sun Belt for the rest.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: