Just when you thought that Syracuse Orange sports had become less exciting... we get arguably the most out-of-left-field bit of news yet. Mark Coyle, he of 10.5 months on the job, is gone for Minnesota.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Sean Keeley talk a whole lot about Mark Coyle's tenure, departure and what comes next for Orange sports. Some of the larger talking points:
- What impact could Coyle's departure have on Dino Babers?
- Coyle's getting an awful lot of credit for things that occurred under DOCTOR Gross, no?
- Talking about Syracuse football scheduling for a sec, just because
- Are the Orange a stopover for anyone in college athletics? Why?
- Is it important to have a "Northeast guy" or "Syracuse guy" as an AD?
- The challenges Coyle will face at Minnesota that he didn't see at SU or Boise State
- Want more beer? Follow John on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 45 minutes. We mostly talk about Coyle, and get into the issues that surround his departure and successor. Oh, and beer too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: