The Syracuse Orange community mourns the loss of basketball great Pearl Washington. We discuss his legacy as an amazing player and person.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons remember Pearl, discuss various various bits of other Orange news, and drift into beer too. Some of the larger talking points:
- What made Pearl Washington one of college basketball's most important players
- Eastern Michigan is wondering about football's viability. That's nonsense.
- QB recruits typically stay put, which is why Tommy DeVito's commitment is important
- Putting thoughts into the very scary Naesean Howard situation and aftermath
- The satellite camp vote is just like the current Democratic superdelegate situation
- APR is dumb, but it's trending up for the Orange
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour. We start with a lot of Pearl talk, then progress to the week's Syracuse news, and a little bit of beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: