The Syracuse Orange lacrosse team lost again. And now fans seem to be hitting the panic button. But should we?
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Ari Gilberg talk lacrosse, plus Orange football scheduling and the draft too (plus a little beer). Some of the larger talking points:
- Football scheduling: Which available 2017 team do we want to play?
- Brainstorming ideas on how to fix the NBA's D-League
- Expressing surprise about Rutgers lacrosse actually being decent
- Gauging Syracuse lacrosse's NCAA Tournament prospects
- Circling back to the spring game, and why Moe Neal is going to stand out this fall
- How does Riley Dixon land himself a 10-year NFL career?
- Want more beer? Follow John on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs a little under an hour. We discuss lacrosse, but not before getting to scheduling and draft talk, and a little bit of beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: