In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons get bummed about Syracuse's loss, get more bummed about their NCAA Tournament hopes, and then (appropriately) discuss some beer, of course. Some of the larger talking points:
- Tom Crean's either going to the Final Four or Crean-ing hard. No middle ground.
- Why do Syracuse fans take pride in hating Trevor Cooney?
- Addressing SU's unique brand of abandonment complex with coaches
- Villanova vs. Florida Gulf Coast in the first round should have 16-beats-1 diehards salivating
- Sorry, we look at the last play of the Pitt loss a little bit
- Maryland could be your out-of-nowhere Final Four team this year
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast just over an hour. We actually end up laughing through the second half, but that's because we find joy in the potential failures of other teams.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: