So things have sort of taken a turn south for the Syracuse Orange... we try to put things into perspective instead of hitting the panic button in earnest.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Syracuse's upcoming game with NC State, and more specifically, the precarious spot the Orange have placed themselves in with regard to their NCAA Tournament hopes. We also chat about spring football practice a bit, and some beer, of course. Some of the larger talking points:
- Laughing at Villanova hasn't lost its luster
- Would SU be better off beating UNC and losing the other two, or beating FSU and NC State only?
- The horrific NCAA Tournament bubble is horrific.
- Steve Ishmael's quickly turned into one of the most entertaining players on the Orange
- Boston College and Wake Forest are in bad spots; now's the time for Syracuse to create separation
- Why does Pitt get credit for beating SU while the Orange's profile falls?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs a little over an hour. There's also like 10-12 minutes extra added at the end because John's computer wouldn't stop recording. That's probably filled with white noise or him talking to James Arthur about dinner.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: